Mittwoch, Februar 18, 2009

About Zeitgeist

Is my blogger home page in finnish? who knoooows..
anyways I just finished watching zeitgeist on google video, I was amazed, emptied, surprised, impressed, convinced, doubtfull and then I just told myself that my freedom depends only on me and if anyone could be that evil there must be a positive counterpart.
Yes we are being conditioned for a pourpouse or another, but we are rather a poutpourri than droids.
We cannot split events this way even with all the factual thruts in the world, because life is not about factual events but as it says at the beginning of the movie, is about here and now.
We can be as fucked up as we want but the beautiful rave of beeing well be one, becoming all the time, even if we let our present be hell even if we don't aknowledge it and endlessly worry about waths around us, being doesen't stop.
Who you are deep within, who you bless with your presence and space reconnecting whit all there is means  thruly living, allowing the most radiant change of your sorroundings  catalized by itself through the infinite.
This movie might worry you, chose not to, thats sufference already, just be.

Keine Kommentare: