Samstag, Oktober 18, 2008

7months

Es ist vorbei, my animateur saison si officially at his end.

Well I still have a group of Belgians which bothers me for another three afternoons of archery and Beach Volley, but then I don't have to see this Club again.

The Last Month was actually the best, since the other imposing chef Daggy (at the time my girlfriend(yes I'm Stupid)) left one month ago, Im more spontaneous and free to become as crazy as I can.
Whit the other entertainer went everything smoothly and we had real fun during shows.

The substitute Chef Pablo, our schwules entertainment Guru (I tyhink his about 58), was Great and has left us all the freedom we needed at the end of the season.

I'm a bit Sad, an era ended, I'll never do this job again i think, it won't be so good a second time.
At the end I'm proud of myself:

I'm the last leaving
I'm reacher than I ever was
I'm free as a Bird
I learned to be idiotic and not to care about it

Next Im gonna visit my friend Simo who's since more than a year in Northern france whit his british girlfriend, is at the working at Mc Donald phase, and I gotta cheer him up. My brother is coming as well, ( he s in France too as Erasmus student ), I'd like to stay around a bit more before dropping at home to my lost father (he's alone whit my mother and sister(poor guy)) who misses me so much.

And once there, the phase 2 of my masterplan beginns, and is gonna bring me to:


-INDIA-

Keine Kommentare: